The Collective Bottle Project
Out of stock
Membership will cost $300 plus tax. Member benefits will begin November 1, 2018 and expire November 1, 2019. Dues are non-refundable.
14 Bottles of 7 different exclusive club releases.
5 releases decided by us
2 crowdsourced releases designed by you!
Members will be given advanced notice of allotments and releases. The brewery will store members allotments for a maximum of 6 weeks from date of release. Bottles that are not picked up within that time period will no longer be guaranteed and will be released back to the club for purchase.
Should extra bottles be available, they will be available for sale to the membership. These will be sold on a first come, first served basis. Bottle sizes are at the discretion of the brewery. Releases are at the discretion of the brewery.
In additional to their exclusive allotments, members will have early purchase access along with Crowler Club members to buy public releases before the public release day, generally the Wednesday prior to a Saturday release.
What’s a Howler you ask? It’s a 32oz Glass Growler. Why are we mentioning this? Well because we’re going to give you one as part of your membership. Cool, right? What’s even cooler is what you as a club member will be able to fill it with. The Exclusive Bottle Club only tap that we will have on in the taproom year round. Served up at a severe discount, we still have to cover cost you know, this small-batch beer will be only available to Bottle Club members whilst in the taproom, and you’re the only people who will be able to take it home in that shiny new Howler we’re going to give you(Or a crowler for a little bit extra, should you leave your Howler at home). One fill per visit, prices may vary, but they will be cheap.
This year each bottle club tap (quarterly release, 4 minimum) will be a crowdsourced beer created by you! We’ll give some guidance and let you know what ingredients we can actually get and then we’ll put together a beer just for you, made by you!
Proxies and Shipping
We are unable to ship beer. Wish we could, but you know…laws. We can, however, allow one proxy to be named at the time of membership. Your proxy will be able to pick up allotments, fill up your howler, and purchase public release bottles for you, the membership holder. The brewery is not responsible for disputes between member and proxy. Pick a real ride or die homie. Pick-up will be available at the brewery taproom only: 112 St. Louis Ave Fort Worth, TX 76104.
Members must identify themselves as a member to receive club benefits.
- Members will be thrown a party twice during their membership. There will be food, copious amounts of beer, and general tomfoolery. You also get to bring a plus one. Exact dates aren’t down on paper yet, but try to keep your Saturday evenings free in February and September 2019.
- Members will receive TWO super sexy bottle club glasses. If you’ve seen last year’s then you know what we’re talking about. You’ll want to drink everything out of them, but especially our beer.
- Members will receive a 32oz. Collective Howler (Like a Growler, but smaller) and will have access to a Bottle Club ONLY tap in the taproom. These will be your crowdsourced beers! And they will be generously discounted. $3-$5 for pours (depending on size), $10 a howler fill, and $11 a crowler fill.
- Members will receive a 10% discount on draft beer and merchandise. Discount does not apply to growlers, crowlers, food, bottle sales or membership dues. Cannot be combined with another discount.
- Members will have early purchase access to public bottle releases.
- Members will have access to a discounted 2019-2020 membership.
- Members will have exclusive access to The Collective Bottle Project facebook group. This is where all the voting for the most part will be happening.
- If you actually read this far, then you’ll also receive a hug from Dave. He really appreciates people who read the whole post. Just ask him the next time you’re by the brewery.